13 March 2015

Weekend reading

I've not had a lot of time for reading this week but here is my list for you. I'll be back to blogging next week so I'll see you then. Take it easy over the weekend. Spend some time doing something you love and enjoy the seasons as they change.

Good enough
The bird tree of life
Japanese milk bread recip
Overnight pleasant bread, baked in pyrex, not cast iron
What it's really like to stop using beauty productsRemove hair dye from porcelain
Studio portraits of owls
How to make a sewing kit for a young girl
Can I recycle all these plastic food wrappers?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I hope you are able to relax at the weekend, Rhonda. It has been a busy week for you with sorting out the new forum (which is looking great) as well as writing, Jamie and every thing else. We are having cool mornings and warm days here on the Darling Downs and change is in the air that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No rest for the wicked, Chel. I'll be working over the weekend. We've just had a nice cool morning here too, but it's warm during the day. At least the humidity seems to be easing off now. Have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  2. Some great links there, Rhonda. Somebody else emailed me those owl photos recently, they are stunning. The article on stopping use of beauty products resonated with me - I used to use a lot of make up when I was in my teens and twenties, but as one gets older (more mature should I say, lol) you find it is less important than it used to be, and now I only use a blush powder and eyebrow pencil.
    The piece on recycling plastic wrap was very informative; I drop all my plastic bags into the supermarket's recycle bin, but never know what to do with the gladwrap and other stuff. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig